Saturday, December 11, 2021

Different Facets of Hipocrisy (Version M)

 "If you weren't my friend before, I would never be your friend now."

Versus

"I remember how I used to look up to you and respect you. That I always want to talk to you about things in my life that don't make sense because you make sense of it and we always share the same sentiments. I guess now my subconscious remembers every single detail of our connection then that, subconsciously, I still see you as the person that I should go to. Things changed over the decade that you actually have become harsh and contemptible that I find it acceptable to refer to you as a CUNT. I still hold on to you despite you being a cunt.   I thought maybe because I can't let go of the beauty of the connection we had in the past (those were the years between 2006-2012 or 2013).  I cherished it. It was important to me. I valued you.  You're like the best sister I never had.  You fill a certain emptiness because I never had this kind of relationship even with my own sister and you really act like one. A very concerned and loving elder sister.  What happened to you?  You became hateful.  There were a lot of times that you have offended me so much that I don't think you're even a friend anymore.  Come to think of it.  Why am I your only friend with Ex-cons? I mean yeah yer friends with them but they don't know you like I do.  Plus, you think you know them. Do you really do?

I can't forget the time you told me you won't waste your time with people who have no value to you.  The people you were referring to are the same people I hang out with everyday then.  The people closest to me in my first years in the BPO up until now.  You used to hang out with them too.  I guess you will still do once I set up something that will get everyone together.  I guess that's my fault right there.  I am the only one close to each and every one of you that I should be the one knowledgeable on how to manage you being with the whole gang.  Yup!  I have to manage the relationships I have with my friends because some people just don't go well together.  I had the impression you go well with them but that became obsolete through time I guess.  I stuck with you regardless of how annoying it is to maintain my relationship with you.  You stress me out a lot and I haven't even realized that I can just let go of you.  It was never an option.  You have to stay because I value you.  You know me so well and I identify myself with you a lot.  Something in you changed.  For a time, I chose to understand and accept you no matter how difficult you have been.  I remember the person in you that I loved and respected.  What happened to that person?  It was very hard for me to finally finish this write up.  Believe it or not, I started drafting this since June.  Maybe in my subconscious mind, this is acceptance that you're no longer the same person that I valued the most.  Some things are better just left behind.  You were actually the one who told me that: "You don't keep shit in your life."  You felt you've outgrown everyone.  My acceptance of who you are in my life weighed more than the number of reasons why I should cut you off my life.  Maybe some people choose to keep people because of love.  Love has always been the reason.  

We've reached the end.  I denied it for a long time but right now, I'm at the point where in I can't find any more reasons why I should keep you.  Thank you for the memories because I wish to keep them for as long as I can.  I still imagine you and your husband will be present in my wedding when I have one.  I always picture the same people in my past who will be present in the event.  Some people are already eliminated because of various reasons like death and/or death of relationship.  I remember one of them that I eliminated, you were the one person who encouraged it.  Let's see how it goes when my wedding comes.  See you when I see you V.. or not.. but again, thanks for the memories!  It's only a matter of time and I still get to keep them.  

No comments: