Monday, July 18, 2022

How Can A Question Answered On Point Be Even Possible?

 A straight up answer.

This cognitive impairment I have right now is the GOLD of my VERY toxic environment at home being the one and only shock absorber of the TWO OF THE MOST TOXIC PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE I HAVE EVER KNOWN IN MY WHOLE EXISTENCE-My mom and dad.

I stay here because I have nowhere to go.  This is my home and I will die here too.

I have like "term" memory. It's not short-term, not long-term.  I'd call it, "one" term.  I won't remember it at all.  I might but hardly.  Now that's the only logical reason why I am able to endure it.  It still impacts me psychologically, I promise you that.  But it works!  This was how my catch phrase originated: 

 

"You forget because you want to forget."

 

Footnote:

I remember you Dabu.  You are like a spiritual entity I totally understand that's why I love you.  I see love in you no matter how prick you sometimes can be.  On my end, it's purely platonic but I don't know.  There's a connection I have with you that is deeper than that.  I find your talent sexy.  I find intelligent people very sexy.  I simply just don't feel anything sexual that's why I say it's platonic.

 

"You don't forget anything Xyra.  You just don't want to remember." -Dabu


No comments: