Monday, October 31, 2022

Tall Guy

Okay, let me write about you. I'd like to look back to this and see if things I write in here will make sense in time. I'm not in love right now so I welcome all signs of butterflies in my stomach plus the fact that I'm bored out of my mind and I'm excited for any giggly action. I don't experience any butterflies in my stomach just yet but I can imagine walking on air once you get there. Where? To the part where you will confess your feelings for me. Kidding aside, I'm highly intuitive but these are one of the top things that I can never predict. When a guy who really likes me would make moves and tell me he really likes me. It always happens abruptly, unexpectedly and to my surprise. However, for the two instances that we stayed in Starbucks, our interactions confirmed your apparent stares and observations amount to something. Based on my experience, these are the things that we should cherish and find pleasure from since they are the fleeting moments that make life worth living. It could lead to love while it's temporary and it's still a positive thing. In my current situation, I'd appreciate all the positivity.

No comments: