Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Only Reason You Met Them: I Was In A COMA. Too Bad For Me.

This post from a friend struck me:
"Did you all ever consider me as a friend? I wish you could have told me the truth and spare me torture and anguish of feeling paranoid because I am constantly assured that I was loved and cared for, when all along there's really something going on with Dar and JM. I won't blame you guys, but MY INTUITION NEVER FAILS ME... thanks though..."

I feel you sis.. I don't know what to say..

Like you, I was constantly assured that I was loved and cared for..
That there is, there was and there will be no one else but me..
I am the only one that he ever wanted, he ever craved for and he ever loved deeply..
No one else!

And all of a sudden a psychotic blow without a warning. I would never have known the truth if I didn't seek it. I seriously regret trusting!

How do you deal? How do you respond?

You just accept. It's extremely painful and I thought I will never get over it.

It was harsh. He refused to give me closure, instead he dropped a bomb and then he hit the road. He was animalistic and merciless like a psycho. "Torture" is a perfect term!

If you come to think of it, it's not my loss. He went psycho and thank God he is now another woman's burden to take.

Gel, your foundation with Dar will remain and you would know best like my foundation with 'him' remains and I got the better hand. Everything happens for a reason. I am happy to have to experience this before marriage. It's an enlightenment for me. After 5 years of being together, God showed me the true nature of the man whom I almost married. It's actually one of the greatest blessings I ever had.

A man who is incapable of facing his issues and is unable to give a decent closure to the woman he truly loved, cared for and devoted himself to is someone that I would NEVER welcome in my life, what more be the father of my children?! NEVER!

I was raised by a man with a strong foundation-a man of principles. I am a product of a man who is God-fearing, affectionate and driven. I have good upbringing and I would despise someone who lives a lie and makes a fool out of himself and his family just like you Ace. I despise you! You turned into someone I don't know. What happened to "Ace"? Who are you?!

I regret the day that my family have known you. You met my family because I was unconscious and you will never have met my family if only I didn't get into a coma. It was not my choice to let my family see you and know you. If I can turn back time, I would go back to the day they met you and change what already happened. It was a big mistake for my family to know you. I wish they never have met you. I wish they never have known you. I have kept you a secret for 3 years and I should have just kept you a secret. But it was out of my hands, I was in a coma. You are someone that no girl can be proud of. You are an embarrassment Ace H. Victoria - to me and to everyone in your family. But I guess, everything really happens for a reason.

Look at me now. I'm standing strong. I'm happy. I'm free! I'm free of you and your bullshit!

Now, what are you?

Good luck to life and I hope you begin to find peace of mind.

No comments: