Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Year That Started Everything

They say if you have a bad year, the year after that will be a great year. 

and vice versa?


It was the year 2010 when my family experienced a freak car accident. Everyone was okay except I was in a critical condition. It was the most eventful year of my life.

I survived.

I'm not sure anymore if it's a good thing that I survived that accident. If it's true what they say, here's an overview of my life in the past three years..

2010 The Freak Accident
This brought my family closer to God and closer to each other. My dad became open to me being in a relationship and my family loved him like their own. They saw how devoted he is to me and that he will be a good husband, just right for me. They say, it's not easy to find a man like him. I was very lucky.

2011 The Transformation and The Cheating
My boyfriend, my partner whom I kept a secret from my family for three years was finally introduced and let out to my family. He was loved and accepted like he's part of the family. Suddenly, this so called "devoted partner" transformed into someone unfamiliar. The cheating started in the year 2010, but the year 2011 was when he was becoming really transparent.

2012 The Revelaton, The Termination, The 200k Retrenchment Pay
The cheating with a "frontal female" was revealed.  I call it "Frontal Female" because she wasn't the real girl he cheated me on to begin with. The "cheating" started in 2010 with a disgusting jappayuki right at the same year when the so called "devoted partner" was revealed to my family.
I was forced to resign with the company I found comfort with for the last 4 years then I learned that there will be a 200k retrenchment pay if redeployment will be unsuccessful by September.

Tell me. What is ironic?

Somebody told me that the accident is just part of the script. If all of these are painstakingly planned and strategized to something..

Then what's next?



No comments: