Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Letters From Ace Five Years Ago

It's just amusing to find these letters and after reading it's content, I can say that it came from someone who is truly, deeply, madly in love. No hard feelings. Just smiles.

Baby Boo....

Don't falter and never lose hope in my love for you for it is the reason that makes me stronger and complete. It is always you whom I respect the most, whom I adore and look up to because of all the people I know of you treated me with the same things. You taught me things that I never would have known if I hadn't met you and because of you, I would not be who I am right now....

"I know I'm in love with you. Because each time we look at each other's eyes, my heart swells and skips a beat. When we talk about life, it renews my energy and gives me the courage to go on. Whenever we touch each other's hands., a kind of electricity courses through my body. And when we are in each other's arms, it's such a heavenly feeling.

I just know I'm in love with you, simply because I'm happy being with you."

I love you, simply because I really do and I won't get tired saying those words because it's meaning is true.

Ace

Baby ko,

It was really hard for me to write down the things that I wanna say to you.... I dunno why, you know, before I met you I was a decent writer. I could easily put my thoughts into a piece of paper but now I don't know where it is now... The thing about you is you push me... a lot. You tell me things that hurts me but it hurts me coz it's true, you push me to be the best man that I can be... You test me coz you know I could do better. You try my patience coz you want me to be patient. You help me realize the things that I've done wrong and make me realize it by thinking about it myself. You make me strong by showing that you care, you give me passion by looking crazy at me, showing romance by hugging or kissing me. Showing love by standing beside me through thick and thin...

I could give you a lot of reasons why I love you but really the only reason that I love you is because I really do love you.

Sorry if this letter was just given to you this late but I know you'll understand and forgive me...

Happy birthday My Love, My Baby, My Princess, My Life.

I Love you Xyra
*mwuah* 

No comments: