Saturday, June 1, 2019

Adjustment Disorder With Features of Anxiety

What is it?

I don't even know what it means or that it's happening but I realize there are some dramas in my life that I don't understand anymore. 

Suddenly, I'm no longer in control.

I'm confused. 

It's mind-altering and unnerving but there is no particular reason. 

There maybe is a reason or there are reasons but there's no direction. 

There is no trigger and there is no cure. 

It's just there and it's really bothering you. 

You're uneasy and confused for a very long time that it becomes stressful because there is no start nor end.  It's just suddenly there and it can be glaring or painful and troublesome for a very long time. 

It definitely moved me. 

There is an impact but there is no impasse.

There is nothing more left for me to do.

I took the chill pill.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: