Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Chito

I feel sad to realize you're playing me so I appreciate that you're playing safe.  Thank you.  That makes me want to fall in love with you but unfortunately, I don't want to play anymore.  It's so sad.  My life has been so sad.  Is it wrong to finally admit that I'm looking for a boyfriend?  I am picky because he will be my lifetime partner so I won't really settle for less.  I want someone I'm comfortable with and in the same way, he is comfortable with me too.

Why settle for less when there is an option to be free?  Does that make sense?

Freedom and free will are our most precious gifts in life!

Anyways.  I'm done playing.  I guess I never even played so.. I'm done guessing.  If you're just going to be awkward then I really don't have to count on you.  Anything goes.  Whatever floats your boat.  But I won't sacrifice a budget unless you'll get back.

Take it or leave it unless you propose.

#kthanksbye

No comments: