Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Reality of My Life

Again.. another man who raised my hopes up but shattered my hopes into pieces. 

Once again, "A big round of applause everybody!!!

Hahahaha I remember telling someone that I need a drink coz I have a problem.. or not? I can't tell the difference.

Anyways, you felt so real but that was a facade because I slowly begin to uncover your true colors.  You're disgusting!  I remember telling you that I don't want you to go that's why I want us to be friends.  Look at you. You're avoiding me? Really?

Maybe it's wrong for me to not ask you "Why?" but there is really no desire in me to want to know.  It's like I've got you all figured out and it's boring me.  I guess I was never really sexually attracted to you but you made me believe something that I really want is real and so you played me all the way to how far you can but it took it's toll on you and you can't keep up with me anymore.  I remember telling you this all the time back then when you muthufuckin Skype me every fucking mintue.  

You see.. I get along with the universe that's why my instincts are always right.  I just wish I remember reading this everyday so I would remember because I forget all the time.  Say, if I 'd see him, I'd ask him how he is coz I've already forgotten everything and he will go awkward with me but I really don't have any idea what's going on.

I've had a drink with this other older guy but younger than Angelo and I think they both had similar intentions but this older guy.. (I call him older guy because I met him before I even met Angelo. Even before I flew in the States August last year.) he caught my attention the very first time I laid my eyes on him.  I didn't think he was physically attractive yet.  I had no idea! But I got really CURIOUS.  For the first time in my life, I followed him and logged in the notebook and checked out his name before I wrote mine.  I got really intrigued.  What if he's my wavemate?  A splash of excitement ran all over my body.  What is this?  I am really curious. 

This is when I realized in hindsight that you really did play me Angelo.  I never felt the same way with you but you made yourself into something you're really not so don't hate on me.  I had no clue.  Don't worry I'm all good.  I forget everything remember?  But I'll be careful with you moving forward so please don't do it again.  Now fly away! Enjoy life muthufucka! Hahahaha good energy message to you mwuah


No comments: