Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My DubeeBoo

Finally, I've had a boyfriend.  It was beautiful!  He was amazing!  It's like the universe made it's way for the both of us.  He tried to find me and feel me.. or should I say, he felt me and he tried to find me.  It happened so fast like it was magic and it was meant to happen.  The feeling is mostly spiritual.  We never really talked about our stand in life in this physical world but it felt like we were tied together from way back.  It felt so right that we connected so much and he knew where we are going.  Yes.  He knew something was going on while I don't have a clue.

He came to meet me again after midnight of the 29th of January of this year.  I totally don't remember him at all.  He claims we knew each other since 2016 but I don't recall him.  I do remember the things he's saying we used to do back then but I don't remember him in the picture.  We smoked weed in my car that night and he tried to make something out of it sexually.  I wasn't down with it so nothing happened except for sweet kisses and holding my hands.  My dad had been calling me non stop to go home.  Maybe his father's instincts are telling him I'm with someone not trustworthy.  It was almost 4am and this mysterious guy still won't let me go despite the fact that my dad had been bugging me to go home.  So to make this mysterious meet up worth my time and space since I don't see the point of staying outside with him because I'm tired and I want to go to bed too, I asked this soon to be DubeeBoo to take a video of me trying to use the urinal I bought in Amazon out in the street so I would have an idea on how to use it moving forward without making myself wet with pee.  So yes there was pee all over my pants that night before we went inside my house, in the living room to see my dad waiting for me to go back home.  I let him in the gate of 1018, with 2 big Belgian Malinois, Ashley and Windy greeting him as he walked in and he wasn't scared.  That turned me on.  Then I let him in the gate of 1020 with 4 barking Shih Tzus and an angry Pomeranian trying to bite him.  He kept walking like the dogs don't exist.  That made him look really hot to me considering the fact that I threatened him about my dad.  I told him we call my dad Hitler for a reason and asked him several times if he's sure about facing my dad to give him a chance to back out.  The fact that he faced my dad to... umm.. I don't even know why he has to do that.  Oh right.. coz I've been wanting to go home while he just won't leave me alone and my dad had been calling me to go home.  But still, what's the point?  When he can just let me go.  So that made our love story.  We kissed on the lips before he left then I thanked him.  From that very moment, he already got me.  He already swept me off my feet.

All beautiful things do have endings coz he already ended our blissful love affair last Monday night, Day 2 of the Covid 19 lock down.  I remember he used to always say, it's better to break up if we're just going to be fighting.  Too bad for me, I have the capacity to understand his maturity level is not the same as mine.  I just learned this afternoon that he blocked me on Facebook.  The social media site he used to try to reach me and connect with me.

There's a dark side behind his magic.  I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that we never talked about the reality of where we stand in our lives before we got into a romantic relationship.  On second thought, it actually made our connection more exhilarating.  Basking in the ambience of euphoric romance and bliss was just amazing!  It's paradise on earth.  Just like chewing Candyland kush to get high while keeping the love alive.  It was priceless!

But my DubeeBoo, can't seem to handle the downside of love.  As I see it, my DubeeBoo is scared and is convinced that he doesn't deserve me.  Maybe it's because of the skeletons he tried to keep hidden inside his closet.  Maybe not.  One thing for sure is, his own ghost is probably haunting him.  Either way, you reneged an irresistible profer and it stings a little less than a heartbreak.  You're all good.  My DubeeBoo.. you're still my 2020.  You stole it from Yo and then you walk away?  How dare you my DubeeBoo!  I'll be waiting for your comeback.  It's only a matter of time and space.  Get your shit together will ya!

No comments: