Friday, April 10, 2020

THINGS THAT I SHOULD REMIND MYSELF EVERYDAY

(Handwritten on the back of a page of my resume dated January 1, 2016)

1)  Respect and honor my father and mother.

2)  Kiss my mom and dad hello and good bye every time I leave the house or arrive  home.

3)  Speak softly and always be nice

4)  Since my father and mother is a big challenge, I shall seek the Lord's guidance to be able to manage how I deal with them.

5)  Always do the right thing at work.

6)  Learn to love my job.

7)  Smile.  Always smile.  Always remember.  And remember to smile.

8)  Always be positive and only fight the "good" fight.

9)  Always do the right thing by remembering you committed yourself to our Lord God.

10)  I should always be careful about what I say by thinking about it first before saying anything.

11)  I should always be careful about what I say by thinking about it first before saying anything.

12)  I do not need anyone else nor anything to keep me sane.  That is a state of mind.  God is with me and He wants me to focus.  If I need to be alone then so be it.  I will no longer be dependent on friends calling me and asking me to hang out.  I will focus on my own so I will be a better person.

Jan 1, 2016

No comments: