Friday, April 10, 2020

Yvelle's Prayer

Lord, teach me to remember good memories.
Teach me to respect my parents.
Teach me to eliminate hate and forget my misery.
Teach me to celebrate LOVE.
Emanate PEACE.
Savor JOY.
Omit hate.
Remove anger.
Stay positive.
Teach me to remember.
Show me HOW to focus.
Guide me Lord.
I want you to be in the center of my life.
Teach me to remember and put You in the center.
Guide me Lord.  Guide me everyday.
Teach me to forget hate and anger.
Teach me to follow You, Lord.
Come upon me and send Your Holy Spirit within me.
Teach me to be like You.
Teach me to forgive.
Teach me to be a good person.
Purify my heart, O Lord.
Guide me each and every day.
Teach me to remember critical things.
Teach me to love my job.
Grant me your grace and bless me with a pure heart.
Teach me to welcome you everyday.
Grant me Your grace to lead my family into your light.
Grant me the grace to emanate purity of heart and peace within.
Heal me Lord.
Heal my heart.
Heal my mind.
I believe in Your plans.
I have Faith in You Lord.
Stay with me Lord for it is necessary to have you present so I do not forget you.
You know how easily I abandon you.
Stay with me Lord, because I am weak and I need your strength that I may not fall so often.
Stay with me Lord to show me Your will
Stay with me Lord so that I hear your voice and follow You.
Stay with me Lord for I desire to love You very much and always be in Your company.
Stay with me Lord, as poor as my soul is, I want it to be a place of consolation for You,
A nest of Love.  Stay with me tonight, Jesus, in life with all its dangers, I need you.

Jan 1, 2016

No comments: