Thursday, September 4, 2008

He Did Not Exist

I saw him and he saw me

There was an indiscreet remark of the obvious

Attraction was evident but it was never put into words

There was an unfamiliar emotion

It was blurred and inconsistent

And I chose to explore it

Our moments were perfect

No words were spoken, it was rather felt

He was the sub object of my desire

I was the sub object of his desire

There were sparkling butterflies everywhere

The sun rose at night and the moonlight beamed at daytime

We float in the cosmos, numb of all the other entities

There was no past and no future

The world was our own

The journey was suddenly halted

I did not welcome the idea

So from reality to my subconscious mind, he dwelled

His substance became my totality

His imperfection completed me

A face he made and it was someone I really hoped for

But he was a facade and he did not exist

The game was played right but it was a one-player game

My mind made him the way he was but he never did exist

It was a phase only on my mind

Where I fell in love with him and he did not exist..

No comments: