Saturday, January 8, 2022

Writings On My Wall.. My 2022 Goals..

My faith in God directed me to allow myself to bask in the utter silence from December 1, 2021 to hopeful, February 14, 2022..

 

To be reminded to..

 

STAY..

 

STAND DOWN..

 

and EMBRACE my job.. 


Coz once I start my NEW LIFE and my next job with ---- again, I will stay with it til RETIREMENT.


Noted on my wall on January 8, 2022, Saturday, 10:21pm @38 years and 9 months old in this cosmic earth, while being idle, restless, stagnant and unapologetic while in between jobs.  I rediscovered my passion for baking pastries which started since my childhood days.  I can still remember my first successful baked delicacy was pizza where in I kneaded the dough myself and I was only in 4th grade.  How can I almost forget how passionate I was with baking pastries?  I wanted to experience handling a dough so I decided to make something I can enjoy eating like pizza!

 

The myriad of experiences I've had in 2021 focused mainly on my career was quite a shocker.  But God whispered it in my ear thru Argue: "Xyra kung ikaw naka-apat, yung iba wala kahit isa." He is with me every step of the way.  I was never empty.  You satisfy me, Father.  You are my Lord and saviour.  Hold me tight and never let me go Father.  I need you.  Stay with me Father.

 

No comments: