Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Yvelle's Prayer (Version: August 23, 2021)

written on August 23, 2021


Lord God, Heavenly Father,

Stay with me for it is necessary to have you present so I do not forget You

You know how easily I abandon you

Stay with me Lord because I am weak and I need your strength

Stay with me Lord for you are light and it’s darkness without you

Stay with me Lord and show me Your will

Let me hear your voice 

So I can follow you and be in your company. 

Teach me to remember good memories

Teach me to respect my parents despite all their evil

Teach me to eliminate hate despite all condemnation I get 

And forget all the pains and anguish that’s left in me

Teach me Lord and help me to use my impairment to my advantage 

That I would forget all that needs to be forgotten

Teach me to remember You

Remind me to celebrate LOVE

To emanate PEACE

To savour JOY

Teach me to omit hate in me

Teach me to remove anger and just forget

Teach me to stay POSITIVE

Teach me to remember that you have planned everything

From the beginning to end

Remind me to FOCUS ON YOU, Lord God.

Show me how to focus on you.  

Guide me in every step Father so I can finally perfect my craft 

and keep my job to progression in Your name

I want you to be in the centre of my life

Teach me to remember You in every step of the way

Remind me that you are perfection and only you can heal my impurities

Help me forget any cognitive impairment I may have until it disappears completely, only because I learned to put you in the centre of my life

Teach me to remember

To put you in the centre of my life every waking moment 

That it no longer burns me

But it lifts me up and it reminds me of your presence

Wherever I may be and whenever you please because you are the perfect timing Lord God merciful Father, 

I trust Your timing completely and I patiently wait for your perfect plans to unflold and bring me to life again and again

Calm me Lord so I can see your way for me and that I embrace your will

Guide me Lord every step of the way, every day, every hour, every minute

Teach me to follow You Lord.  Teach me the righteous ways and all the ways to my SUCCESS in my career, my passion, my craft, my way of life

In all my decisions and my future where in You will always be in the center. 

Come upon me and send Your Holy Spirit within me always 

That I would stay grounded

Never let me go Father because you will always be my light

Teach me to be like You

Teach me to forgive

Teach me to be a good person

Purify my heart Oh Lord so I can endure all the pains this life may bring

Stay with me each and every day.

Teach me to remember every critical thing 

That no disability can ever work against me

Teach me to love my job and grow in it in Your name Father

Grant me your grace and bless me with a pure heart

Teach me to welcome you every day

Grant me the grace to lead my family into your light

Grant me the grace to emanate purity of heart and peace within

Until I completely heal in your presence. Heal me Lord.

Heal my bleeding heart

Heal my confused mind

I believe in Your plans, Father, always and forever.  

I will always follow you Father.

Stay with me tonight, Jesus, in life with all its dangers, I need You.

You are my home father.  I surrender everything to You.

No comments: