Friday, January 7, 2022

Year-End Political Musing To Welcome 2022

FB post on December 31, 2021 at 8:36pm, Friday

I’m just trying to be fair.  I identify myself with black people for a reason.  For the record, I never really pretended to be a person with good morals.  I am what I am but I know God.  I like to weigh things.  I want to understand why one person f’s up so maybe I can do anything to help.  But never to condemn that person to oblivion, discredit all the good things he made, make him look like a murderer and a thief.  On top of all that, not give a chance to that person, who is a full-blood Filipino-a kababayan, to redeem himself by going on trial in his country of citizenship.  Instead, the crucial things were hidden.  The beautiful things that can create peace and love for the country.


Whatever the mayhem is, are you happy playing their politics and swimming in shit?  Would you just swallow the horrible fact that Filipinos in poverty now can only have "pagpag"?


Who is happy?


If you put God in your heart then hear it.  If you do, you will find goodness in people.  God did not save us to hate one another.  Find it in your heart who sows hate against another.  I myself experience getting all the HATE in this world from people I least expect.


Breathe.  Contemplate.


Then learn to accept and give respect.  If you understand politics then you would understand how I’m beyond politics and I’m after the truth.  Who really had love for one’s country?  Verify the citizenship of your hero (Ninoy Aquino) upon death.  Who sold what to whom? (Sabah, WPS)


Let’s all try to find the truth outside mainstream media for a change and realize how history was distorted by Filipinos (or not) who’s after wealth and power.  Since when did the MSM become the self-proclaimed sole truth narrator?  Whose truth?  Communists or the Filipino People?


Why don’t we talk about results, facts, vision, action plans, innovation, native Filipinos, LOVE, God and not religion, real talk and not trash talk?


Let’s talk about all the good things that Marcos did for a change.  Why?


Because communists screaming democracy reigned for 3 and a half decades and unfortunately for the Filipino people, NO ONE WENT TO JAIL!  Hey, if someone plundered, millions, billions and trillions of money and it's all recorded in the newspapers, academic books and even included in the Guinness World Records as the most corrupt politician and the accuser reigned the country for more than 3 decades, then I don't see any reason why you can't put the "GUILTY" in jail unless it's all trash talk, hearsay and propaganda.  Plus, nowadays, Filipinos are well known for being domestic helpers and/or fraudsters around the world.  First world countries outsource to our country because of “CHEAP LABOR”.  I want to experience one peso is to one dollar too!  Why would anyone deny Filipinos’ capability to purchase land or real estate in first world countries?


Whether you like it or not, the son of whom the communists call “the dictator” will be the next president unless the Yellow evil cheats their way again for their own interest and continue making noise about the ill-gotten wealth and martial law victims which started to sound make-believe since Duterte became president.  The fact of the matter is, our president is doing a great job running this country contrary to what MSM is dictating which is clearly out of touch with the Filipino people. 


It’s true.  Whoever you vote for defines your true character.  And I’m not someone whom you can just fool around! Not anymore!


BBM is my PRESIDENT this 2022.
Stop the hatin’
Hello first world countries! Be ready.
We’re coming!


P.S.
I always try my best to avoid political posts but this is in retrospect my way of spreading love for my people.  I love my country and I want to be proud to be a Filipino.  This will be my last entry for this year.  I promise! Lols


Happy New Year everyone!!  Let's all love one another.  That's what He said.

No comments: