Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Final Word To Attain MY VOW

(You might think it's stupid, I know. You write and you just hope and you trust that the message will come across. I guess this is what happens if you were not given a closure. You act on it and give yourself a decent closure. It's over! haha I'm all smiles...)

My last message for Ace:

"I don't hate you. It's over and acceptance is the key. Apparently I have fully accepted everything. I feel light as a feather. Maybe because I know in my heart that I didn't do anything to hurt you. I didn't do anything wrong. I did everything for the best. I never lied. I never cheated. I was a good person to you. My heart is pure. I think that's the reason why I feel happy and free! There's no guilt, no remorse, no regrets but all smiles. There is no more hate in my heart after all. Even after all the things you did, I am happy. I am free! Whatever happened, whatever you did.. is definitely not my burden to take. I'm guilt-free!

I just want you to know Ace, that I don't hate you. I still love you and I would only want the best for you. I thank you for all the love that you have given me. I appreciate everything that you did for me and all the efforts you made for me. I thank you for the genuine love and devotion you gave me. It mattered a lot to me. After all the bad things you did, I know you did something right and I keep that in my heart.

Wherever you are, whatever you do, I wish you all the best. I know you can not bear the idea of facing me again after everything you did. I just want you to know that I have already forgiven you and I really hope we can still be friends. I hope you forgive yourself too. There are other worse scenarios you know and other worse people than you. You're not all that bad. I know that you have a good heart. I hope you find yourself again.

There is still hope for you. I'm sorry if I ever did something or made you feel something that led you to be the way you are now. I want to be there for you.

Thank you so much for everything. You are a good person. You have a good heart. I really hope you come back to the your true self."

 It's never too late.

No comments: