Wednesday, August 8, 2012

When my teacher in highschool asked me to create a letter of what I want to be when I grow up

Here was what I wrote:

November 22, 2000

Dear... imaginary friend,

           eio! zup? drop by to say hi! Actually, I really got I mean I ain't got nuthin' to say to u! My goddamn teacher wanted me to write sumtin 'bout my life to a person whom I would wanna toss my shit out. U know whut I'm sayin'? Tell u honestly, I have no idea I mean I ain't havin no idea 'bout wut the fuck I'm talkin 'bout hir. Ok, letz get downa business... my teacher told us to write about my future self. Mhan, I'm so wasted!!! I'm tellin u ryt now, I really want to be a performing artist! I want to be rappin my ass out on stage like Eminem or Lil' bow wow or Snoop or Layz or whoever big black assed on the loose. I dunno, tell, I mean you can say I'm havin' a loose screw or sumtin but that's my fantasy ya'll. If you ask me, what I'mah do if eva I were given a chance to control my destiny. I'mah twist every corner of it & givit wut it yearns to be. A mutherfuckin, asswhoopin' rapper I'll make it as!

           Fuck ya'll who flay up on me! I don't care wachathink! But honestly, I'm quick to change mah mind. It would take you only 1 fuckin minute to make me change my mind because that's how soft I am. But I'm one offensive nasty bitch right now & I'mah tell you, ur gonna die honky if you flay-up on my fantasy as of now. In mah time, mah place, mah plans, I'm da mutherfuckin boss round here! & know were ur at!

          Got it!

rackafellaya'll
YveZ

Yes, I know. I hear you. 
I may have some serious issues back then. 
But admit it, it's funny reading this now, huh?! 
 

No comments: